UHNW & HNW Women: Having Your Finger On The Button

UHNW and HNW Women Face Everything And RISE Coaching

UHNW & HNW Women
Having Your Finger On The Button





It all started with,

“Yes. You are right.”

A reader of the RISE blogs had written a letter to me spurred on by a blog that I had written on Wednesday, May 29 2019 called:

UHNW & HNW Women: Ask the question

This is her letter to me that may resonate with some of you.

“Dear Jay,

Yes. You are right. I am still asking the question.

As I sit here at my residence with the television playing I gaze out of the window and I am still asking the question. The question rarely leaves me. It keeps knocking on my consciousness.

I love my job. I love the ability to do whatever I want to. I love my affluent lifestyle. As I sit here and look out of the living room windows I adore the scene before me. I have the privilege of living in a big city and near a park. Seeing mother nature each and every day before I go to bed and when I awake. I live in a bubble of good fortune with other affluent people around me.

I know that I am most fortunate and I am grateful for it. I appreciate each day and the benefits that it delivers to me.

The thing is… I feel as though there is something missing in my life. I am the first person in my family to have accumulated a good education and in turn this affluent lifestyle that I have made for myself. It feels great! But… there is something missing in my life.

I cannot put my finger on it. Or maybe I do know but I do not want to admit or acknowledge it in order to do something about it.

I have had my fair share of being with the wrong men, so I am happy to stay celebrate until I really meet the perfect one for me. I live a good life right now so I am not in a big hurry to disrupt that happiness with just anyone.

It is incredibly close, humid, warm, yet it is raining. I have the balcony doors open and can hear the rain falling with the cars driving past. I can see the rooftops looking shiny in the rain. It looks most romantic. Then I turn my head a little and I see the entirety of the park. Everything so green, luscious, abundant and full. I am so, so lucky to live here. A far cry from my upbringing on a council estate just on the outskirts of the city. I have moved up in life. I truly love my life here. I truly love my job that has afforded me this luxurious life that I have. Yet, I am still asking the question.

I think that it is about time that I found someone to help me with the real purpose of the question and the clarity of an answer. So, this is why I am writing to you. A tad lengthy than I had anticipated, but still.

I have taken the time to read your other blogs. Bits and pieces resonate with me. Sometimes you write knowing what I think and feel. It feels very personal with you. I like that. It shows your understanding of things that affect HNW women. Or women in general who want better in life.



There are times that even with your affluence and/or power you still feel damaged.

So now I need to know if you can help me get through this block that I have regarding...regarding helping me to find the answer to my question. Even if my question morphs into something else along the way.

I really hope that you can help me.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

With kind regards, “



SO, “Ladies if it is getting hard for you, contact me. Come and contact me. I am here for you.” Jay at RISE for women coaching.




UHNW and HNW Women Face Everything And RISE Coaching
Warning! Only click on the link if you are in a hurry to engage yourself with 1-to-1 RISE coaching transformation to iron out a particular lifestyle status circumstance, due to an imminent professional, social or private situation that requires immediate attention.

RISE coaching for women: More to discover...