UHNW & HNW Women: Knowing Perceptions Of Yourself

UHNW and HNW Women Face Everything And RISE Coaching

UHNW & HNW Women
Knowing Perceptions Of Yourself




Living in affluence does not mean following or obeying the mainstream tribe of affluence. It means embracing YOUR difference & dealing with the calling of abundance from day to day.

Join today’s conversation on why you as an Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW), High Net Worth (HNW) or affluent professional woman should look carefully at your situation and take the most appropriate risks that you feel you would be able to handle. Time is of the essence for you. You want to achieve as much as possible as the years fly by. You are getting older and you feel there is still so much that you want to do before your time is up.

Mingled into this are the expectations of others. The others who are YOUR life partner (husband, fiance, boyfriend, gentleman friend, wife, girlfriend, lover, lady friend). The others who are YOUR family (near and distant, bloodline and step family). The others who are YOUR ‘friends’. The others who are YOUR colleagues. The others who are stakeholders in YOUR life.

You are an UHNW, HNW or affluent professional woman and you have experienced a myriad of life trials and tribulations. You have been through levels of hate, stress, anger, self loathing, emotional upheaval, tears and tantrums. You have also danced along your life journey in the giddiness of joy, happiness, affection, glee, love, elation and adoration.

So, you are what you are and that is an affluent woman. You are shy or an introvert. Perhaps with low level autism. You live in an affluent home. You live an affluent lifestyle. You have weight fluctuations. You have dietary impulses. You have relationship quandaries. Yet right now; today, through all that you have been through, you are still trying to manage the impacts from perceptions that various societies of people have of you. Those external, unwanted perceptions are an additional baggage that you do not need, want or desire in managing who you are, where you are and what you do from day to day. Your knowing of yourself is what matters, which also includes the perception that you have of yourself. It is the sole thing that matters to you above all else. From this place of knowing yourself is where all things happen for you. To you. About you.




It is good to be an affluent woman who is dealing with being different.



So from today, this is where you start to realign yourself and acknowledge the true perceptions of yourself and what you are going through. Let us make a start where you begin to know and acknowledge the perceptions of your true self.

Answer the following questions and be totally truthful to yourself. The answers shall help to reveal the true you and assist you on whatever journey or journeys you are taking in your solely HNW lifestyle and/or affluent professional lifestyle.

Part 1

Am I a servant of money, or does money serve me as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Am I enriching other people’s lives with what I do as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Am I worthy of being loved as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Do I have a personal mission as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Do I like who I am right now as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Do others find me likeable as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Have I done something recently that I could be proud of as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

How meaningful is my life as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

How much money would I be willing to give to those in need if I won the lottery as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

How would I describe the perfect day as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?


Time to "Bye, bye" the haters, the naysayers, the groupies, the imposters who are certainly not serving you.


Part 2

If I had not been born, what would be different about the world without me as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Is my definition of success the same as everyone else’s as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Must I take other people’s advice as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What advice has someone in my family circle given that I have taken just in time to help me in a situation, which has then resulted in further aiding me as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What am I most afraid of about life as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What am I willing to go the extra mile for as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What annoys me the most as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What are my top FIVE negative habits that I must change to something better as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What are the things that put me off as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What are the THREE things that I am most grateful for as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?



Never mind the haters who do not appreciate your difference. It is all about you loving you for being different. It always was. It always shall be.


Part 3

What aspect of my personality still needs improvement as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What do I really want from life as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What is a peaceful life as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What makes life meaningful as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What question do I want to know the answer to if it will help humanity through my status as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What talents/skills do I have that I can do better than anyone else as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What were the top THREE lessons I learned the hard way as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What would I do if my biggest fear came true as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What would I do with my remaining days if I had only a year left to live as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

What would I truly regret not doing if I died in the morning as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?




Do you pay kindness forward?


Part 4

When was the last time I extended kindness to somebody as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

When was the last time I fell head over heels in love with life as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

When was the last time I laughed so hard as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Who do I look up to as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Why am I afraid of being true to myself when others are around me, as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Would I enjoy watching a film made of my life as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?

Would I lay down my life for somebody as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman?


If you are not coping well from dealing with being different as a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman, how are you feeling about the relationship with your own Self? The most important relationship in your life. How is that going?


“Ladies if it is getting hard for you managing your lifestyle, contact me. Come and contact me. I am here for you.” Jay at RISE for women coaching. Enable your upper hand to provide for you when you click on the RISE button in your life.




UHNW and HNW Women Face Everything And RISE Coaching
Warning! Only click on the link if you are in a hurry to engage yourself with 1-to-1 RISE coaching transformation to iron out a particular lifestyle status circumstance, due to an imminent professional, social or private situation that requires immediate attention.

RISE coaching for women: More to discover...