UHNW and HNW Women Face everything and RISE Coaching. No.1 Direction Clarity and Success coaching. A treasure chest of three specific coaching packages for HNW WOMEN.
Face everything and RISE Coaching opens up well-being transportation, professional transitioning and personal transformation for High Net Worth Individual WOMEN. Where the quality of life; professional and personal experiences, are caught up in hesitant advancements and procrastination interactions.
As an UHNW or HNW woman you have told me that there are thoughts which centre upon at least one of these three statements and trigger certain situations in your well-being:
1. “When I look in the mirror this is what I see…”
2. “What on Earth gives people the right to try and impose their ideals upon me?”
3. “How is it that people do not accept me and perceive me instead as a threat?”
Let us look at the first statement. “When I look in the mirror this is what I see…”
As a wealthy woman how is it that you truly see yourself? When you look at yourself first thing in the morning in the bathroom mirror do you only see the reflection of what you consider to be the worst bits of you? The
detestable you. Or do you gracefully and gratefully accept and see the beauty of you? Warts and all focussing on the beauty of you.
Let us look at the second statement. “What on Earth gives people the right to try and impose their ideals upon me?”
When you go about your daily business as an affluent woman, living your day to day life, doing what you want to do and dressing how you want to dress, are you fed up with the world and its donkey trying to impose their ideals upon you? That these people who read stories about you across all forms of media, from all kinds of people, have an opinion on your life yet have no understanding of who you are and what you do. Persistently imposing their ideals from the impressions of people who do not know you, or have bellowed towards you in a public place to try and gain your attention. Or have tried to take an unwanted photo with you. That your distant, or non compliant, conduct in your own private time gives people an impression that is an imposition upon you.
Let us look at the third statement. “How is it that people do not accept me and perceive me as a threat?”
You have arrived at this place of wealth, luxury and prominence through a journey of hard work, determination, obstacles and belief in yourself. You are different. Your strength and wealth has come from your being different. You come from a different social background. You have experienced life with lack. You have experienced hardships. You
have experienced relationship upheavals. You have experienced failures. You have experienced a journey of life that was unforgiving, harsh or depressing.
Society people, authorities and groups who feel that they have a right over you, have jeered at you for having the audacity to step out from your social environment and living your dreams. You have wanted better for yourself in life. Yet you still attract the people with shackled mindsets to gravitate around you, when what you really want are true female friendships along this journey of your dreams. You realise that how you see yourself is not always how others see you. The reasons are many and varied, they include:
- You are a threat as a woman who has wealth, luxury and prominence and you do not look like the stereotypical groups of people that are supposed to have affluence.
- You are a threat as a woman who has wealth, luxury and prominence when your husband/partner is introduced or primarily seen as the person who has accrued the wealth when you are in the company of others. The juxtaposition of the wealth relationship can place an emphasis upon who holds the social power.
- You are a threat as a woman who has wealth, luxury and prominence and come from a different cultural background moving into a new cultural society.
- You are a threat as a woman who has wealth, luxury and prominence and do not conform to what a wealthy woman should look like or behave.
- You are a threat as a woman who has wealth, luxury and prominence where other women married to rich men believe that you will steal their husbands.
- You are a threat as a woman who has wealth, luxury and prominence knowing that how you see yourself is not as others see you, because your self perception is tainted with that of being less than that of others. Particularly as you move through the journey of your wealth with people that are not aligned with you. People who are rich, yet they stifle you with their own poverty/peasant/prejudiced mindsets at social and networking events.
It is my sole objective to help you align yourself with how you see yourself and how others see you through RISE coaching. To help you make the adjustment to looking at yourself in the mirror and loving exactly
what you see. Warts and all.
Always delivering self love and confidence in the steps that you take. Whether you are a self made wealthy woman. OR. Gained wealth through a relationship.
Weekly payment plan starts from: £7,710 for 18 months
Warning! Only click on the link if you are in a hurry to engage yourself with 1-to-1 RISE coaching transformation to iron out a particular lifestyle status circumstance, due to an imminent professional, social or private situation that requires immediate attention.